Homeowners who need residential paving have a lot of decisions when it comes to driveways, which can be stressful, but that stress can be lessened by working with a professional paving company. Experienced paving contractors will go over options with property owners and make sure that they find the right driveway pavement type to match the look of their property. Many times, that’s an asphalt driveway.
Benefits of Asphalt Driveways
Asphalt is the material that our roads are made of, so it’s literally made for vehicles and tires. This makes it also a great pavement material for driveways.
- Cost Effective – Asphalt is one of the cheaper paving materials to install, less expensive than pavers or concrete.
- Quick Install – Because of the shorter curing time, asphalt is quicker to install than concrete and much quicker than paver stones, which must be set by hand.
- Durable – Asphalt is the most durable paving material out there because it flexes instead of cracking and withstands heavy vehicles.
- Beautiful – Nothing beats that dark black look of fresh asphalt, and there are plenty of edging options to protect the sides of your driveway and create a high end look.
Get the Services of Your Local Asphalt Driveway Paving Experts
Northern California homeowners have the services of the best residential paving company in their area: Advance Asphalt Inc. Full service asphalt paving is our passion, so we can make sure that your new driveway is not only beautiful but will last for decades. We’ll install your driveway using commercial grade products and paving processes, and we’ll stick with you over the years with pavement maintenance services and asphalt repairs.
Our Driveway Paving Services
- Quality Installation – We will install your asphalt driveway correctly so it remains smooth and stable for decades.
- Crack Sealing – If cracks have appeared in your driveway, we can use professional methods to fill them and seal the surface over to prevent more damage.
- Edge Repair – Asphalt edges can deteriorate over time, but we can repair and protect them with decorative concrete or paving stones.
- Resurfacing – If the top layer of asphalt has broken down or developed several shallow cracks, we have paving processes like millign and overlays to restore your driveway.
- Sealcoating – To protect your driveway surface and prevent development of cracks, an asphalt sealcoating is a great service to get.
Contact Advance Asphalt Inc for all your asphalt driveway paving needs!