Repairs to your asphalt driveway are an important part of residential property maintenance, but homeowners can neglect their driveways or try dangerous DIY repairs. For long-lasting complete driveway repair, homeowners should get the services of a professional driveway paving company like Advance Asphalt Inc, Northern California’s trusted residential paving contractors.
Signs You Need Driveway Repair
Sometimes when we have problems with our homes, we just get used to dealing with them, but asphalt driveway damage can be very dangerous not only for vehicles but pedestrians. Here are some signs you might need professional driveway repair services:
- Cracks – When your asphalt starts to crack, professional paving contractors can use commercial grade fillers and sealants to repair your driveway. If cracks are allowed to widen and deepen, they can affect the stability of your pavement, so it’s important to seal them quickly.
- Gray Asphalt – Sunlight, specifically UV rays, will make asphalt brittle over time, leaching out important oils and minerals and leaving a dry surface that is more subject to wear.
- Exposed Gravel – Asphalt is made of petroleum binders and aggregates like gravel, and the binders are the first to break down, leaving aggregates exposed for a rough surface.
- Crumbling Edges – If the edges of your asphalt driveway aren’t shored up with concrete or stone curbs, they can start to break up and crumble away. Only professionals can fix this kind of damage.
Our Driveway Repair Services
The paving contractors at Advance Asphalt Inc can tackle all these types of driveway damage with services like:
- Crack Sealing – This service fills cracks with commercial grade fillers that prevent them from widening and deepening.
- Sealcoating – A thin layer of liquid asphalt binders seals over the entire pavement surface to replenish oils and protect against sun damage.
- Asphalt Milling & Resurfacing – By removing and replacing the top layer of asphalt with resurfacing services like overlays, we can give your driveway new life.
- Edge Repair – Installing concrete or stone edging on your driveway will extend the life of the pavement by years, and the professionals at Advance Asphalt Inc can help.
Advance Asphalt Inc: Your Local Driveway Repair Experts
In Vacaville California and surrounding areas, the trusted driveway paving and pavement repair company is Advance Asphalt Inc. We have decades of experience with paving in the area, so you can trust our paving contractors to fix your asphalt driveway right the first time.
Contact us for your free driveway repair estimate!