When it comes to pavement, there’s none more durable or flexible than asphalt. Uniquely suited for vehicle traffic, asphalt is perfect for all sorts of residential and commercial pavement applications from loading zones to driveway. In Northern California, Advance Asphalt Inc is the most experienced, reputable, and trusted asphalt paving company for clients from the bay to the hills and valleys of California.
Benefits of Asphalt
Why should you choose asphalt for your next pavement project?
- Flexibility – Vehicles are heavy, and any pavement can crack under their weight. Asphalt is flexible, so it can retain its shape under the pressure of tires.
- Durability – With the right maintenance services, asphalt pavement can last for decades, up to 30 years.
- Recyclable – Asphalt is actually one of the more environmentally friendly construction materials out there, and our experienced contractors recycle broken pavement regularly.
- Cost-Efficient – Asphalt pavement is one of the cheapest pavement types to source and install, and the maintenance services are also cost-effective!
- Noise Reduction – Because of the nature of asphalt, it can be much quieter than other pavement types like concrete or pavers.
Asphalt Paving Projects
Asphalt pavement is so versatile, it’s used on all kinds of property both residential and commercial. The Advance Asphalt Inc contractors have experience with paving projects that include:
- Parking lots
- Shopping centers
- Apartment complexes
- Private roads
- Residential driveways
- Walkways & trails
- … and more!
Asphalt Paving & Repair Services
The Advance Asphalt Inc contractors have over 45 years experience with the full range of asphalt paving services, including:
- Asphalt Installation – Starting front he ground up with grading and site preparation, we can install asphalt at the depth that will match the use of the pavement, as well as finishing it for increased longevity.
- Asphalt Repair – When your pavement gets cracks or holes, it needs professional repairs like crack sealing, pavement resurfacing, or replacement.
- Asphalt Maintenance – To protect your asphalt and prevent expensive pavement repairs, maintenance services like slurry sealing and sealcoating are recommended.
The Advance Asphalt Inc Difference
We live by our philosophy to deliver quality and long-lasting asphalt pavement with the budget you have within your timeline. To do so, we use only the most advanced asphalt paving equipment that we maintain for optimal performance. Our paving contractors have a combined 45 years of experience as well as professional licensing to be able to tackle any asphalt project.
Contact the paving pros at Advance Asphalt Inc for a free inspection and estimate!